Portfolio Manager, Infrastructure EMEA
Are you keen to join a dynamic team that is seeking to generate attractive risk adjusted returns from equity investments in infrastructure?
Are you a self-starter that works both well in a team and independently?
We are looking for a portfolio manager / investment manager to join Direct Infrastructure Equity. The candidate will
• analyze infrastructure investment opportunities across OECD Europe and potentially further abroad
• originate and execute investments including due diligence, contract negotiation, financing and decision-making
• manage portfolio assets
• evaluate and monitor asset and portfolio performance and asset valuations
Direct Infrastructure Equity is an institutional infrastructure manager providing acquisition, asset management and portfolio management expertise for its clients. As a professional fiduciary, we identify, acquire and manage infrastructure assets varying in size from $50 million to over $300 million. These assets are typically held through closed-end funds. We focus on raising funds, sourcing and executing transactions and managing assets held in funds.
Your experience and skills
• You have at least 6 years' experience in a banking / principal investment roles / engineering
• You have infrastructure investing / advisory experience
• You have strong technical skills (research, deal structuring, valuation, working knowledge of tax strategies)
• You have a network that you can leverage to originate deals
• You have proven ability to successfully lead and co-ordinate transaction teams
• You have financial modelling and forecasting skills
• You are able to research and evaluate opportunities
• Degree educated, ideally with a post-graduate qualification; investment management qualification and/or the CFA designation are a plus
• You have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
• European languages (e.g. German, Spanish etc.) are considered a substantial advantage