Manager / Assistant Manager, Transfer Pricing
- Developing, marketing and implementing transfer pricing solutions across Asia Pacific and other regions
- Identifying work opportunities through internal and external network of contacts
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Developing, managing and supporting inter-company pricing for existing and new value chain and identifying opportunities regarding tax and business efficient value chain
- Supporting the lead partners to ensure effective and timely input to business initiatives and projects, including marketing initiatives, thought leadership and technology-solutions
- Managing a team of transfer pricing professionals in supporting, planning and / or delivering projects as appropriate
- University degree holder in economics, finance, accounting, engineering or other relevant discipline and / or MBA
- CPA, CFA or holder of another relevant credential
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in a professional firm or in-house experience within industry. Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Analytical, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills
- General knowledge of databases and other technical resources relevant to transfer pricing analyses
- Experience and understanding of international transfer pricing and tax principles
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong command of written Chinese and spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese); other languages represent a potential advantage
- Good MS office skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.