Vice President / Director, Int'l Asset Allocation
Up to June 30, 2016, its net assets exceeded RMB 5.6 billion, and the assets under management exceeded RMB 900 billion. Besides the assets entrusted by the parent company Taikang Insurance Group Co., Ltd., the Company's third party business exceeded RMB 430 billion, among which the enterprise annuity assets exceeded RMB 120 billion, ranking second among all enterprise annuity investment managers in China.
In November 2007, its wholly-owned subsidiary Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited was established in Hong Kong. Taikang Asset (HK) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity, and is looking for professionals who have good understanding of the asset management or financial services industry, and capability of coping effectively with the changing environment to join the rapidly growing team.
- Reporting to the Executive Director & Acting Head of International Asset Allocation
- Work closely with the team head on managing the foreign-currency dominated equity portfolio in-house as well as outsourcing to external fund managers
- Formulate and execute investment ideas, monitor portfolio performance and risk, as well as handle all ad hoc matters related to portfolio management in-house
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with external fund managers. Monitor their performance and make active contribution to the fund manager selection process. Prepare appropriate reports accordingly
- Provide support to business development and sales department. Co-operate with and update headquarter on the latest market and industry developments
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Master/Bachelor's degree required. CFA is a plus
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in analyzing developed market equities
- Good knowledge of fund manager selection and monitoring
- Highly self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to critically analyze various investment matters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be a team player.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Mandarin. Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Bloomberg/Factset/other data providers.
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)