Our Advisory practice, further divided into Consulting and Deals, has grown in size, scope and scale. Today, our clients engage us to help solve their strategic and day-to-day problems. We do this by creating unique, value-added solutions based on the combination of industry knowledge, subject matter expertise in Consulting and Deals, and our collective experience from all areas of PwC. We help clients implement their business strategies by working with them to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce their costs, manage crises, manage risk and navigate regulation, maximise their human resources, execute better deals, and restructure troubled businesses.
About PwC Mainland China/Hong Kong Consulting Services
PwC Mainland China/Hong Kong (CN/HK) Consulting Services is a leading consulting practice focused on creating sustainable value and lasting change for its clients, helping them address their most complex business issues from strategy through to execution. With dedicated consultants in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, PwC CN/HK Consulting Services is part of a global network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people. With direct investment from PwC US and PwC Australia, PwC CN/HK Consulting Services has the additional leverage of over 39,000 consultants with experience in every industry sector as well as access to their market leading intellectual property and practices. PwC CN/HK Consulting Services serves clients in a variety of industry sectors across Mainland China and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website www.pwccn.com/consulting (for Mainland China), or www.pwchk.com/consulting (for Hong Kong).
We are looking for candidates at associate, senior associate and manager levels in the Consulting - Risk practice for our Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen office. The Risk practice provides services to financial institutions like insurance companies for enhancing their C-ROSS, Investment Risk Management, ALM related requirements.
The candidates are expected to play an important role in advising our clients on C-ROSS, Investment Risk Management and ALM area, creating solutions for risk appetite, C-ROSS Pillar II, SARMRA, Investment Risk management process improvement for liquidity risk management, operational risk management and strategic risk management, risk management system and risk management models. The candidates will also provide services in relation to regulatory compliance, including review on client's self-assessment on SARMRA, management training to clients, recommendations to clients on their responses to regulators' comments.
• Bachelor's degree or above. Master or above and overseas education background are preferred;
• Education background in financial engineering, economics, statistics, risk management or actuarial is preferable;
• Have work or consulting experience in risk management, investment management, financial management and quantitative analysis in financial institutions like insurance companies;
• Relevant professional qualifications such as FRM, CFA, CPA and Actuary Examination are preferable;
• Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and etc.;
• Willingness to travel for short to medium durations;
• Proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin and English are required.