Head of Financial Risk Management Dublin
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Managing and overseeing the financial risk activities within FAMI;
- Analysing, reporting, identifying, quantifying and disclosing risks to both internal and external parties;
- Developing and maintaining a high quality risk reporting and risk analysis framework;
- Strong understanding of portfolio attribution
- Coordinating risk projects and activities with the other risk units of Fideuram Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking and the Intesa Sanpaolo Group
- Delivering significant documentation and communications on risk analysis, processes and methodology for both internal and external use
Core Skills & Competencies Required:
• 8-10 years' experience with a proven track -record in the risk management field, ideally from an Asset Management background.
• A degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent related area with proven quantitative skills (FRM/PRM, or CFA qualifications are appreciated)
• Expertise in Market Risk (VaR, Stress & Back Test), Portfolio Credit risk management, financial instruments and familiarity with RiskMetrics.
• Advanced developing skills (including Matlab / VBA / SQL).
• Languages: Fluent English and Italian.