Private Client Portfolio Manager
My client, an independent wealth advisor, is currently seeking an experienced Private Client Portfolio Manager to join their Dublin team.. This role requires an experienced Investments professional with institutional or private client portfolio management experienced. Candidates will be responsible for managing client portfolios from initial portfolio construction through to ongoing relationship management. Strong equities experience highly beneficial.
- Portfolio risk and performance analysis for private clients
- Design of risk weighted multi-asset portfolios bespoke to individual clients
- Ongoing management of existing portfolio of HNW clients
- Scheduled portfolio review
- Market and investment specific commentary
- Respond to client queries as required
- 5+ years Investment Management experience with strong Portfolio Management track record
- Relevant 3rd level quantitative qualification, CFA advantageous
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage and develop a portfolio of HNW clients
For further information on this role, please contact Jonathan Brady on +353 (0)1 9053503 or apply directly online.