Analyst, Credit Analyst covering Latin America Corporates
Primary duties associated with the portfolio of companies include:
- Conducting onsite meetings with senior corporate management in the region,
- Performing analysis of key quantitative and qualitative factors,
- Detailed financial modeling;
- Presenting companies to Fitch's internal credit rating committee;
- Communicating ratings and rating rationale to senior management;
- Interacting with investors,
- Sell-side analysts and media;
- Public speaking on the sector(s); and writing and publishing press releases and research reports.
- Position will also require active role in assisting in related industry studies as well as active participation in national ratings conducted by regional offices.
- The successful candidate must possess at least 1-3 years relevant experience;
- strong credit skills and knowledge of corporate credit and industry analysis are required. Strong English writing skills,
- a solid foundation of analytical skills and well-developed interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point is necessary.
- MBA and/or CFA preferred.
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp