5 days left
- Copeland Capital Management
- Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
- Competitive fixed compensation and a bonus commensurate with qualifications and performance
- 12 Apr 2023
- 11 Jun 2023
- Job Function
- Equities Research: Buy Side
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management
- Employment Type
- Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION: Research Associate
Copeland Capital Management (“CCM”) is seeking a Research Associate to join the investment team located in Greater Philadelphia (Conshohocken). The Research Associate will be working directly with the Portfolio Managers to source, analyze and monitor public equity investments across United States and International strategies and all market capitalizations. CCM is a fast-growing, $6 billion AUM firm with a differentiated investment philosophy, entrepreneurial culture, and strong institutional client base. The position offers the opportunity to be a crucial member of the CCM team with exceptional career development potential.
REQUIREMENTS: Send application to email@example.com. Include a resume, cover letter and a sample of an investment memo (maximum 2 pages). Please note, candidates will NOT be considered without these three attachments.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify and research new investment ideas.
- Analyze industries and businesses through fundamental research; conduct detailed financial analysis, competitive advantage analysis and valuation assessment; build investment cases, draft investment memos, and make recommendations to the team.
- Monitor and analyze existing investment holdings across multiple geographies and sectors.
- Conduct leading edge research in statistical and fundamental quantitative methods, models and tools.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate is passionate about investing, highly analytical, quantitatively inclined, intellectually curious, a fast learner and an independent thinker. The candidate is self-directed, highly collaborative, and able to handle a variety of responsibilities.
- Candidates may include:
- Professionals from buy-side, sell-side research or investment banking corporate finance / M&A.
- College seniors, recent graduates, CFA charterholders with strong academic performance in economics / finance / mathematics who are pursuing careers in public equities investing.
- Exposure to public equity investing is a plus.
- Strong statistical and modeling skills preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. Copeland will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: CCM is a rapidly growing $6 billion AUM equity investment management firm headquartered in Greater Philadelphia (Conshohocken). We believe that CCM’s dividend growth investment philosophy consistently produces superior risk adjusted returns by applying CCM’s quantitative methods and thorough fundamental research to our universe of dividend growth stocks. CCM deploys this investment approach across USA and international markets. 100% employee owned, CCM has 27 employees including 9 investment professionals. CCM has a strong base of institutional clients across pension funds, foundations, and municipalities.
COMPENSATION: Competitive fixed compensation and a bonus opportunity commensurate with qualifications and performance.