External Affairs Manager (Regulatory Affairs)
- Lisbon (PT)
- To be defined
- 27 Mar 2023
- 12 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Sobre a vaga
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
Communication is our middle name. We love it – and we hope you do too! 😍
Raise your hand if you’re a natural at talking to people. You understand them, you hear them, and give them exactly what they need – and maybe more.
If your hand is waving frenetically, we want you on our Dream Team 🌟
We’re looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager who’ll keep our relationships with our regulators as clear as water 🌊
We need a strong-willed person – who’s never lost for words – to make our regulatory relationships stronger and adapt them to our global expansion.
A true expert at juggling our regulatory communications with the right tone and maintaining the team's internal processes 🤹♂️
Yes, we’re looking at you! Let’s get in touch 👇
What You’ll Be Doing
- Communicating clearly with the regulators and the business including distilling complex information into smaller, digestible chunks
- Keeping our regulators up to date with new products and initiatives and other ad hoc updates
- Working with the wider Risk and Compliance team to share communications during an incident
- Preparing management reports and Management Information, in particular for regulators meetings, internal committees and the Board
- Delivering training and updates to the product teams, and wider business on regulatory requirements and changes
- Building processes and documentation for the team in a scalable and sustainable way
- Being a champion for conduct and compliance across the business
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to support the team
What You'll Need
- Financial Services experience
- Experience working in Compliance/Risk at a regulated Financial Services firm, Fintech, a regulator or similar body
- Knowledge of how banks are supervised and how a regulatory affairs team works
- Strong written communication skills and an ability to deliver a message succinctly
- Ability to build strong, mutually respectful relationships with diverse teams and across stakeholders of varying seniority
- Ability to use tech software in managing work-streams
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates