Analyst in Regulatory Reporting
- Lisbon (PT)
- to be defined
- 27 Mar 2023
- 31 Mar 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Job ID: 15666
Would you like to be part of a team that has a high focus on efficiency and scalability, as well as development within regulatory data reporting? We are now looking for a Business Analyst to contribute to the day to day operations, as well as continuous improvements and development of our reporting solutions together with good colleagues.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the centre of investment management in the Nordea Group and in the Asset & Wealth Management division. NAM is the largest asset manager in the Nordics with the vision of being a leading European Asset Manager. We want to do this by delivering returns with responsibility. We meet customer demands and guide our customers in the right direction in asset selection while ensuring prudent ESG practices. NAM has around 900 employees and more than 475 Nordic and international institutional clients.
About This Opportunity
Welcome to the Regulatory Reporting team. We add value by ensuring timely and accurate data reporting of trades and holdings for our clients and funds to the different relevant European authorities. As the Business Analyst, you will play a valuable role in lifting the daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, as well as developing and improving our reporting solutions and processes on an ongoing basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Daily operations of transaction reporting (MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR) and shareholder disclosure.
- Quarterly reporting to different authorities for AIF and UCITS funds.
- Answering ad hoc requests, setting up new clients and other day to day tasks.
- Participating in maintenance, improvement and development of our reporting solutions and processes.
You’ll join a team of 7 employees and will be a central part of the Asset Management value chain under Operations & Technology. Nordea Asset Management is responsible for all actively managed investment products in Nordea and handles the development, implementation, support and management of our asset management product offering, including the operation and management of the fund companies. We consider our team to be fun, creative and diverse, and we all come with different competences, backgrounds and experiences.
The role is based in Lisbon, and the team is located both in Lisbon and Copenhagen.
Who You Are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Enjoy working together with people, both in the team and across the organisation.
- Are comfortable working in the continuously changing environment that legislation can be, with high attention and tight deadlines.
- Enjoy a mix of daily operational tasks with fixed format and smaller projects with more flexibility and creativity.
- Have an interest in working across country boarders.
- Are able to communicate professionally with key stakeholders externally and internally.
- Work structured and result-oriented, both in teams and as an individual.
- Actively identify problems, mitigate risks and escalate if needed.
Your experience and background:
- University degree within finance, law, economics or similar.
- Both interest and basics IT development skills.
- Have at least a few years' expirience in regulatory reporting, data reporting, the financial industry or similar.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/03/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at supporting our customers and communities. So please come as you are.