Senior Financial Planning Analyst
- Itaú BBA in Europe
- Lisbon (PT)
- to be defined
- 23 Mar 2023
- 06 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Sobre a vaga
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Financial Planning Analyst (Associate) to join our Planning & Control team based in Lisbon.
You will have the chance to join a dynamic, challenging, diverse, multicultural, and international environment with teams in Brazil, London, Madrid and more.
As a global bank, we work in partnership with our group Planning & Control function in Brazil and we are committed to provide development and growth opportunities to support you in every step of your career with us.
What would be your main responsibilities?
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for preparing timely information to support business decision as well as the bank strategic planning:
- Produce weekly and monthly financial information within the different lines of business
- Report daily and monthly results to Treasury team
- Support different lines of business in strategic planning as well as ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting processes
- Monitor and report bank costs to the different areas managers (activity based cost)
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end profit and loss, balance sheet reporting and reconciliations in line with internal and regulatory deadlines
- Support the ExCo in the strategic planning process
- Prepare business plans, cash flow analysis, KPIs, return on investment metrics, profit & loss impacts, scenarios and sensitivity analysis
- Assist on continuing process improvement and automation of the area
What do we need from you?
- Finance based university education;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Planning, Accounting & Control Department or related roles in the banking sector (wholesale banking is a plus);
- Professional experience in preparing financial reports, budgets and forecasts;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge in SQL, Kondor and Business Intelligence tools will be a plus.
Who are we looking for?
As well as having a proactive mindset, we are looking for people who have/are:
- Team player spirit;
- Open-minded approach towards other cultures and ability to work in an international team;
- Strong communication;
- Results driven;
- Pragmatic and practical approach;
- Ability to work under pressure delivering consistent and accurate results;
- Strong analytical, organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to build good working relationships, including with senior management
- Portuguese at fluent level;
- English (written and spoken) at fluent level
Only applications through LinkedIn will be considered, please do not send to us by email.
Please note: Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive, we will only contact those candidates that we would like to invite to interview for this position. We cannot provide feedback to applicants who are unsuccessful in gaining an interview.
We are responsible for ensuring that we use your personal data in compliance with data protection laws In Europe. As such, before you send your CV, please click on the link below which will take to our website and click on the relevant privacy notice which explains what personal data we will collect and how we will use it. Please take the time to read and understand all of the information it contains.