Manager - Corporate Tax (M/F)
- Michael Page
- Lisbon (PT)
- To be defined
- 21 Mar 2023
- 04 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Execution of a variety of corporate, personal, trust and partnership assignments including planning, compliance, provision, and controversy matters.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Coaching and mentoring more junior staff to execute assignments with accuracy and completeness.
- Enhance technical skills by remaining up to date on trends, new legislative developments, and tax authority decisions, and apply them to complex situations relevant to the client.
- Identify opportunities for providing tax planning and other special services and contribute to thought leadership materials.
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field and a minimum of 6 years of tax experience.
- An accounting designation or other related experience or certification relevant to an area of specialization.
- Excellent supervisory, analytical, and leadership ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A commitment to learning in a tax technology environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Process oriented with excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent opportunity to develop your career in Corporate Tax.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref