- Inovestor Inc.
- Montréal, Quebec (CA)
- Competitive salary plus benefits.
- 15 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Portfolio Management: Equities, Relationship Management
- Industry Sector
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
If you are a dynamic and motivated person looking to pursue a career in finance and information technology, and you want to make a difference in an experienced and growing team, you need to consider this opportunity. We are looking for an Investment Analyst to support our team.
Are you passionate about securities selection, portfolio management and investment algorithms? Are you professional and detail-conscious? Do you want to become a Portfolio Manager? Then you need to consider the role of Investment Analyst, at Inovestor.
Under the responsibility of the Vice President Data, your responsibilities will be:
- Participate in investment research to assist the portfolio manager in making the right decisions;
- Conduct fundamental detailed analysis of identified securities and create reports and articles;
- Validate transactions recommended by our investment algorithms;
- Prepare presentations for investment products;
- Participate in improving and updating the service offering, processes and investment strategies in collaboration with the portfolio manager;
- Master the financial information produced by StockPointer research software, including the design and maintenance of management processes, financial data and their qualities;
- Participate in the firm's marketing activities and assist representatives through the sales process by providing relevant content;
- Maintain an in-depth up-to-date knowledge of the stock market and financial news.
- Take on other related tasks and responsibilities.
Skills / Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or related field;
- Master's degree in finance is an asset;
- CFA Charter holder or CFA candidate;
- Minimum 1- 5 years of investment or portfolio management experience;
- Relevant experience in portfolio management;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding Excel skills;
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, VBA or others), an asset;
- Strong interest in finance and financial markets;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English and French;
Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment, in close collaboration with colleagues, while respecting the company's values
- Canadian fintech leader with 23 years of expertise in financial technology;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural team;
- Open and flexible work environment (open space);
- Professional but relaxed atmosphere;
- Company events, break room, free coffee;
- Complete group insurance;
- Work location: Remote and in person;
- Ideal location in Old Montreal.
Inovestor values the continuing education, well-being, and professional goals of its employees. We apply a fair recruitment policy.
Working at Inovestor means being at the heart of innovation in a firm where you
For more information: https://inovestor.bamboohr.com/jobs