Client Portfolio Analyst
- Fiduciary Counselling, Inc.
- Saint Paul, Minnesota
- $100-130K plus bonus and excellent benefits
- 03 Mar 2023
- 02 Apr 2023
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General, Private Wealth Management Firm
- Passed CFA Level I
- Employment Type
- Full Time
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: The Client Portfolio Analyst is a part of the Investment Team and also works closely with the Client Service, Investment Operations, and Compliance teams. This position takes a lead role on the Investment Team in the client service effort for a variety of clients including individuals, trusts, and foundations. The Client Portfolio Analyst tailors and manages complex investment strategies and portfolios to meet the individual needs and financial goals of a diverse and sophisticated array of clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Helps construct, analyze, and manage client investment portfolios.
- Conceptualizes and articulates complex financial and investment information that is tailored to client goals and values.
- Creates client presentation materials and other client deliverables. Ensures a high level of accuracy and timely completion.
- Acts as lead investment adviser for some of FCI’s largest and most complex clients. Advises clients on a number of complex wealth management issues, including investment policy development, portfolio construction and asset allocation, risk management and support with estate and tax planning.
- Works collaboratively with other team members to provide sophisticated qualitative and quantitative support in the client portfolio management process.
- Works with the family’s team of FCI advisors, including Client Advisors, Financial Managers, Trust and Estate Planning, and Tax, to determine potential consequences of investment decisions and their relationship to overall cash flow management, estate and tax planning. Works across all investment matters acting as a thought leader to develop and implement appropriate investment policies and strategies; collaborate with CIO and senior leaders to set strategic direction.
- Performs investment research, keeping informed of developments in the investment management industry.
- Participates in projects as assigned by the Chief Investment Officer to accomplish department or company goals.
EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced knowledge of investment concepts, including modern portfolio theory and the ability to apply those concepts in an ever-changing and increasingly complex financial environment.
- 5+ years related experience (investment portfolios, client relationships, investment manager research and selection, asset allocation).
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Strong quantitative abilities and knowledge of appropriate tools.
- CFA certification preferred.
More searches like this
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Relationship Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Passed CFA Level I Full Time jobs in Bachelors