Fixed Income Emerging Market Research Analyst
- MFS Investment Management.
- Boston, Massachusetts (US)
- 01 Mar 2023
- 30 Apr 2023
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Using discretion and judgment, researches corporations and quasi sovereigns in emerging markets to develop investment recommendations for the fixed income portfolios managed by MFS.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Conduct detailed independent fundamental analysis of corporations to develop investment recommendations for the fixed income portfolios managed by MFS.
- Develop internal models and use external research sources to provide perspective on emerging market corporations and quasi sovereigns
- Using research sources such as company literature and financial statements, and various business publications, works independently to structure, develop and communicate investment recommendations
- Attends conferences, interview corporate management at all levels, foster and maintain relationships with company management teams, travels to emerging market countries to source investment ideas and develop investment themes
- Collaborate with members of the global sovereign, equity and corporate investment teams
- Performs additional duties as directed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Masters of Business Administration or CFA charterholder preferred
- Minimum 3 years of fixed income credit experience
- Working knowledge of various investment vehicles and investments, the international financial market, global credit, and emerging market debt.
- Proven ability to work independently and think critically in formulating and assessing investment recommendations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills for work in a team environment and for interactions with clients.