- JB Securities (Pvt) Ltd
- Colombo (LK)
- An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
- 06 Feb 2023
- 08 Mar 2023
- Job Function
- Economics, Equities Research: Buy Side, Equities Research: Sell Side
- Industry Sector
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Do you crave intellectual stimulation? Are you an out-of-the-box thinker who enjoys exploring business processes? Are you constantly thinking of innovative ways to make a buck?
JB Securities is a founding member of the Colombo Stock Exchange and has been in operation for 35 years. Our mission is to help our clients to navigate the investment environment and make better decisions. Investment research is part of our core DNA thus we allocate the necessary time, financial and leadership resources to it. We are looking for analysts to join our research team who the CEO will supervise. You will be given mentorship and meticulous training in financial and industrial analysis to conduct deep-dive research to better understand the key value drivers of the businesses. Your published work will be distributed to both local and international investors.
- Analyze equity securities using fundamental research.
- Develop and maintain financial models for listed companies to generate a target price.
- Produce timely equity research reports and communicate recommendations to brokers and clients.
- Visit company sites and liaise with senior management to gain insights into the companies covered.
- Monitor sector and company-specific news flow on a daily basis.
- Undergraduate or master's degree; working towards the CFA charter is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in financial analysis is not a prerequisite.
- Excellent conversational and written English.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: Research Analyst - Your Name.