Director Investment Solutions/Portfolio Construction
- T. Rowe Price
- Baltimore, Maryland (US)
- Commensurate with experience
- 01 Feb 2023
- 03 Mar 2023
- Job Function
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side, Fixed Income Research: Sell Side, Performance Analysis, Portfolio Management: Fixed Income
- Industry Sector
- Private Wealth Management Firm
- Employment Type
- Full Time
There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment management excellence and retirement services that investors can rely on today and in the future. The work we do matters. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join us and grow your career with us.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
- This position supports T. Rowe Price's portfolio construction effort by engaging clients and prospects on portfolio construction, asset allocation, capital markets and economics.
- The preferred candidate combines extensive investment and asset allocation knowledge with excellent communication skills and a client service orientation.
As a technical expert, guides high-level, complex research and analyses on behalf of clients and internal stakeholders. Exemplifies best practices for portfolio construction and determining investment solutions, collaborating with leaders to conceptualize, develop, and promote the firm's intellectual capital.
- Facilitates high-level strategic discussions between T. Rowe Price relationship managers and the largest clients on how the firm can help them achieve their strategic vision.
- Interprets and applies complex analyses to advise clients on portfolio construction and investment solutions.
- Provides consultation, performance reviews, and analytical services to clients and internal audiences, articulating the strength of T. Rowe Price funds, services, and offers.
- Actively works with portfolio managers, portfolio analysts, and client consultants to amass the right array of information to support decision-making and advice to the client on the global market, asset class outlooks, asset allocation, etc.
- Serves as subject matter expert and leads key research initiatives.
- Partners with managers and key stakeholders in development of the tools, methodologies, and other intellectual capital that serve as the backbone of investment offerings.
- Collaborates with other T. Rowe Price experts to scale, refine, and commercialize services and to enhance research capabilities in addition to developing tools for new services. This includes identifying, developing, and actively championing new analytical tools and reports, developing processes and methodologies needed for existing or new offerings and research capabilities, and developing frameworks and approaches to analysis. Ensures that internal and external clients are applying the intellectual capital as intended and deriving the most benefit from it.
- Seeks to drive innovation in the firm through significant research on evolving investment themes, keeping up to date on cutting-edge industry research and market developments, and developing internal and external colleague networks in asset allocation, portfolio, and related disciplines.
- Trains and mentors less experienced colleagues in portfolio construction and how to apply available tools and tactics to their work. May have direct supervision, including performance management of more junior analysts.
- As a known expert in the market, frequently presents at industry and key client events.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and relevant experience AND -10+ years of total relevant work experience
- MBA and or CFA preferred
- This role is eligible for full time remote work.
- FINRA licenses are not required and will not be supported for this role.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We strive for equity, equality, and opportunity for all associates. When we embrace the power of diversity and create an environment where people can bring their authentic and best selves to work, our firm is stronger, and we create greater value for our clients. Our commitment and inclusive programming aim to lift the experience for each associate and builds allies for our global associate community. We know that a sense of belonging is key not only to your success at the firm, but also to your ability to bring your best each day.
We invest in our people through a wide range of programs and benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and bonuses as well as a generous retirement plan and employee stock purchase plan with matching contributions
- Flexible and remote work opportunities
- Health care benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Tuition assistance
- Wellness programs (fitness reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program)
Our policies may change as our working lives evolve. Yet, our commitment to supporting our associates’ well-being and addressing the needs of our clients, business, and communities is unwavering.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.
More searches like this
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors