- Lisbon (PT)
- To be defined
- 01 Feb 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Sobre a vaga
Descrição de emprego:
The Rovensa group is looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions Expert to join the M&A team of a fast-growing PE owned business to support in the execution of a buy and build play in the sector. The candidate to recruit will join a dynamic and highly ambitious team, with a proven track record in international private equity and M&A execution. With dual headquarters in Madrid and Lisbon, Rovensa is a fast-growing multinational offering crop lifecycle management solutions, enabling a well-balanced agriculture. Rovensa is backed by the international private equity funds Partners Group and Bridgepoint.
Key requirements responsibilities:
- Collaborate on deal sourcing efforts, both proactively and through contacts with investment banks;
- Develop valuation models and financial analysis;
- Perform market and industry analysis;
- Assist in the due diligence process (commercial, financial, legal, tax, etc.);
- Present investment presentations to senior management and shareholders;
- Monitor and report on post-merger integration activities;
- Actively contribute to corporate strategy projects.
The talent we search for:
- Degree in Finance (preferred) or in Management;
- Experience minimum 2 to 4 years in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance or Corporate M&A;
- English languages proficiency level (written and oral) is mandatory and good level of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus;
- Comfortable with financial modelling and valuation techniques;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience in project management in a M&A context;
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated teamwork capabilities;
- Ability to perform in a demanding and fast-paced environment;
- Strong drive and capacity to multi-task and work independently;
- Methodical and with attention to detail;
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point and Word;
- Full availability for international travel.
We have to offer:
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an international company.
- Compensation and benefits according to position and experience.
If you think this could be the next step in your career, apply now!
The Rovensa story hinges on empathy and acceptance. We strongly believe that assuming principles of inclusivity, diversity, and genuine tolerance are the best way to fulfill our mission of feeding the planet. We are an inclusive and diverse team, prompt to work along, cheer for, bond with and warmly welcome all people into the Rovensa family, no matter their ethnicity, racial identity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or any other legally protected status.