4 days left
- Pegasus Partners Ltd.
- Mequon, Wisconsin
- Competitive salary and bonus will be based on experience
- 31 Jan 2023
- 01 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Wealth Management
- Industry Sector
- Private Wealth Management Firm
- Employment Type
- Full Time
First and foremost, team members at Pegasus Partners, Ltd. are expected to adhere to the firm mission statement:
- Our first responsibility is to the individuals, families, and foundations who seek our advice and use our services. Their long-term interests shall be paramount.
- Our second responsibility is to each other. All team members will be fully accountable and respectful to one another.
- Our third responsibility is to the local and regional communities where we live and work.
- Our final responsibility is to stockholders. When we operate according to these principles, the stockholders should realize a fair return.
The Wealth Advisor will become an integral member of the Pegasus team and begin as a co-advisor working with several Pegasus advisors in serving our family partners, while also advancing through training sessions over the first few months. The advisor needs to be responsive to all family partner needs as well as timely with tasks internally generated by Pegasus co-workers. The advisor needs to be collaborative and a team player. The candidate should have a strong background and understanding of financial markets, macroeconomics, asset allocation, and a working knowledge of estate planning, tax efficiency, and financial planning. The candidate will have responsibility to develop trusted relationships with individuals and businesses so, over time, they bring new families to Pegasus who would benefit from our family office approach. This position requires an individual with a high degree of financial acumen, accuracy, and accountability who can serve in both lead and co-advisor roles over time.
- Performs functions of lead and co-advisor on family relationships including asset allocation and financial planning.
- Develops comprehensive financial plans and present advanced financial, tax, and estate planning concepts.
- Provides timely and accurate responses to family concerns and questions.
- Prepares communications and presentations to families.
- Contributes to the construction and management of portfolios which include public and private investments.
- Maintains and cultivates family relationships and center of influence networks.
- Collaborates by performing ad-hoc work for families and Pegasus co-workers.
- Completes Special Projects as needed for the advisor team.
- High ethical standards and proven record of trustworthiness.
- BA or BS degree. Focus in Economics or Finance is a plus.
- Series 65/66 or IA equivalent.
- CFA, CPA, CFP, JD, or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years of wealth management experience.
- Experience with investments, portfolio analysis and asset allocation.
- An intellectual curiosity that leads to constantly learning new ways to help families.
- Detail oriented; ability to prioritize workflow and be flexible while working with deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team member; positive solution-focused attitude.
- Experience and abilities to challenge our current client service and investment offerings and offer alternative viewpoints.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus will be based on experience and any existing relationships brought to Pegasus.
- Benefits include medical, HSA and 401(k) plan with automatic company contribution.
- Competitive PTO and Holiday package.
- Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities is available upon approval.
Pegasus Partners, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Pegasus is an independent, 100% employee-owned Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).