Credit Risk Analyst
- BNP Paribas
- Lisbon (PT)
- to be defined
- 31 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Risk Management
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Sobre a vaga
About The Job
- Within Credit & Regulatory Reporting , the Transversal Regulatory Reporting risk analyst is responsible for the production and submission to the supervisory entities (ACPR/ECB) of the Large Exposures reports: Group and some group subperimeters (Fortis/BGL/OVF/PF), Conglomerates, Shadow Banking and Short Term Exercise
- Large Exposures is a regulatory reporting under Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR) to identify and monitor every large exposure that the bank has in credit, counterparty, market and equity risks, to a single client or a group of connected clients (business group). It’s a Basel limit framework for measuring and controlling the size of a bank’s concentration of large exposures in relation to its capital, designed to protect banks from large losses resulting from the sudden default of a single counterparty
Your Main Activities Are
- Production, collection and control of risk data (credit, counterparty, counterparty, market, equity, other assets) in the different tools (ARC, BMRC, Access Data Base)
- Analyse and distribute the results of the calculated reports, ensuring consistency throughout the reports, between quarters and aligned with all available information
- Prepare the support documentation for each report validation meeting. Present the validation meeting to the management and the different stakeholders
- Coordinate and interact with the different process stakeholders
- Strive for quality/efficiency improvement through actively revising and improving processes, procedures and data quality, including actively participating in the testing phases
- Take part of new projects, especially related to new regulatory frameworks, like Basel IV, reporting evolutions, process improvements, regulators requests, IT developments, sourcing evolutions in order to achieve group objectives
Profile And Skills To Success
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- Knowledge of Banking activity
- Knowledge of prudential frameworks and standards (Basel III, COREP, FINREP, IFRS) (desirable)
- Knowledge of Credit Risk concepts – Standard and IRBA approaches (desirable)
- Experience with MS Office (mainly Excel, Access DB and Powerpoint)
- Experience with SQL and Business Objects (desirable)
- Fluency in English, both oral & written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid adaptation skills and positive team spirit
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Motivated to work with Big Data
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
- Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
- International reach
BNP Paribas Holds Key Positions In Its Three Core Operating Divisions
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success.
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
- Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
- Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Standard / Permanent
Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)
PRT - Group Functions
Job Number: 2301GFSO13908