AML/KYC Team Leader
- Lisbon (PT)
- to be defined
- 27 Jan 2023
- 26 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Sobre a vaga
Job ID: 15511
We are looking for a Team Leader for our AML operational team in Nordea Asset Management.
Do you want to contribute to combating money laundering and terrorism financing? Do you want to be part of a AML/CFT and Sanctions competence centre in Asset Management? If yes, then this might be a position for you.
About This Opportunity
You will join Nordea Asset Management which consists of:
- Nordea Investment Management AB, a Swedish investment firm, authorised by the Swedish FSA (Finansinspektionen) to conduct investment services and investment activities with branches in Finland, Denmark, Norway, Germany and Portugal, and subsidiaries in Denmark, UK and the US.
- Nordea Investment Funds S.A., a fund management company established under the laws of Luxembourg and authorised by the Financial Supervisory Authority in Luxembourg, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), to conduct collective management of funds, including UCITS funds and alternative investment funds (AIFs) with branches in Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium and Singapore; and subsidiaries in Chile and Switzerland.
You will be responsible for leading the AML operational team and expected to:
- Manage and advice the AML operational team (8 employees).
- Oversee customer AML/KYC, screening and transaction monitoring to ensure that regulatory/document requirements are met.
- Liaise with the Money Laundering Reporting Officers and ensure delivery of tasks within the dictated timelines.
- Maintain Business Procedures for the operational team.
- Ensure that AML/ KYC information and documentation complies with local regulations and Nordea Asset Management standards.
- Operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Build and maintain a professional relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and promote a sound and compliant AML culture.
Who You Are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
You will be joining our Portuguese branch and work closely together with the other team members located in Luxembourg and Sweden.
- You have the willingness and ability to read and understand AML/CFT regulatory requirements, the eagerness to learn and develop in the role, are business orientated and pragmatic.
- You have at least 2-5 years of relevant experience for this role.
- You have a problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- You demonstrate a high level of commitment and professionalism.
- You are a great communicator verbally and in writing.
- You pay attention to detail and are highly organized.
- You are able to work autonomously and prioritize team tasks.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and English. Knowledge of a Nordic language, French, German, Italian or Spanish is a merit.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- You have a good understanding of company structures and the asset management environment.
The role is based in Lisbon.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 28/02/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.