Fund Finance Private Capital - Vice President
- Lisbon (PT)
- To be defined
- 27 Jan 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Sobre a vaga
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital has more than 800 employees and services approximately $131 billion in global client assets invested in over 1’000 funds, with offices in New York (headquarters), New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Zurich, London, Lisbon, Hong- Kong and Singapore.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the Forbes FinTech 50 for the past five years, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About The Role
iCapital is looking for an experienced Vice President to Manage a Private Equity Fund Finance team. This role will be based in Lisbon.
- Manage a Private Equity Fund Finance team that provides oversight of the fund administrator, including quarterly financial statements, management fee calculations, investor allocations, and investor reporting for feeder/access funds
- Manage a Private Equity Fund Finance team that monitors fund cash balances and reconciliations, adheres to cash reserves policy, and reviews wires and cash receipts
- Review and approve the calculation of capital calls and distributions including units and NAV per unit
- Face off with the distribution partners and handle all data and reporting requests
- Maintain processes and procedures for servicing Luxembourg domiciled private equity feeder funds
- Work in close partnership with product and technology teams to enhance and automate key operational processes within the iCapital technology platform
- Participate in the fund structuring process offering expertise in share class set up, currency conversion, fx hedging possibilities, and fee calculations and payments
- Review accounting data on the iCapital Technology platform and ensure reconciliation to third party administrator
- Oversee the execution of delivery of quarterly and annual reporting to investors, their advisors, and distribution partners through the iCapital platform
- Work with legal, compliance, and corporate finance to resolve problems, coordinate regulatory reporting, and coordinate internal metrics reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA or other Accounting designation is a plus
- 10+ years of Accounting and Operations experience, with a focus on Private Equity Fund Administration. Feeder and multimanager fund experience is highly desired.
- Experience with Multi Currency clients, Luxembourg GAAP, Share Class driven accounting, and FX Hedging programs preferred
- Experience managing people preferred
- Passion for the application of innovative technology
- Understanding of product management processes is a plus
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Willingness to learn new topics and work in an evolving business environment
- Organized and detailed oriented with big picture capability
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a total compensation program consisting of competitive salary, annual performance bonus, and equity for all full-time employees; healthcare with 100% employer-paid health and dental insurance; and generous paid time off (PTO).
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc