Wealth Portfolio Manager
- Nicolet National Bank
- Green Bay, Wisconsin (US)
- Negotiable + Benefits
- 24 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Wealth Management
- Industry Sector
- Commercial Bank, Credit Union, Private Bank, Savings & Loan,
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The Wealth Portfolio Manager position will leverage capital markets knowledge and guidance from the Nicolet Wealth Management Investment Committee to manage the investment portfolios for Institutional and High-Net-Worth individual clients.
The following are essential job responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains appropriate investment strategy/asset allocation for existing and prospective clients based on client circumstances, objectives and risk tolerance.
- Works with clients to understand their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Provides timely, informative communication to clients on portfolio strategy and results.
- Works closely with Trust Administrative Officers to manage client relationships and ensure that all the needs of the investment accounts are met.
- Provides clients with exceptional customer service during every interaction.
- Serves on internal committees that reviews and sets investment policies and procedures.
- Active contributor to Investment Committee and Investment Research Team through security due diligence, research, and monitoring.
- Knowledge of investments and asset management strategies, products and services
- Stay abreast of market news and trends and current legal and tax consequences of investment decisions.
- Responsible for the fiduciary investment compliance as well as corporate governance of the investment group.
- Develop new account relationships through community and professional visibility.
- Maintain knowledge of trust laws, rules, and statutes of regulatory agencies.
- Identify and refer business to other areas within the Bank as appropriate.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures.
- Motivated and driven self-starter
- Strong analytical and detail orientated aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
- Ability to make professional presentations to clients, employees or other groups
- Must exhibit good judgment and build credibility as trusted advisor with prospective and current clients
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills; strong attention to detail
- Ongoing knowledge of state and federal securities regulations
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail, ability to learn and use a variety of software
- Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel
- Maintain composure and communicate clearly when under pressure
- Possess a strong work ethic and be able to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Strong level of comfort with PC, phone system, general office equipment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Education Required/ Preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance, Accounting, or Economics Required
- Master’s Degree Finance, Accounting, or Economics Preferred
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder Preferred
Experience Required/ Preferred:
- 2-3 years of experience required
- 5 years of investment experience preferred
- Series 7 and 66 License required