Lead - ESG and Corporate Reporting
- AICL Communications
- Andheri West, Mumbai
- Upto $35,000, No limit for the right candidate
- 23 Jan 2023
- 22 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research, Management Consulting, Marketing and Public Relations
- Industry Sector
- Consulting Firm
- Employment Type
- Full Time
AICL Communications is looking for smart-working and goal-focused Team Leads for Corporate and Financial reporting to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate should have minimum 7 years prior experience in preparing and developing content which will be used to prepare Corporate & Financial reports, Integrated reports, Sustainability and Environmental, Social Governance (ESG Reports).
He/She should be well versed with Financial Reports, Macro and Micro Economic data ( Domestic and International) and must have exposure in working across different sectors such as Banking & Financial Institutions, NBFC`s, Automobile, Manufacturing, FMCG, IT and other emerging sectors.
Roles & responsibilities
- Being a part of our consulting function, contribute to strategy for sustainability-specific deliverables for our diverse clientele. These will include Integrated Reports, Sustainability Reports, ESG Reports, TCFD Reports and Sustainability campaigns, among others.
- Assist in undertaking full blown materiality assessments with stakeholder consultations
- Conduct research on companies and industries from primary and secondary sources to develop content for sustainability/ESG reports and communication collaterals
- As part of team, consult clients on enhancing their sustainability profile and reporting by
(1) identifying key disclosures
(2) benchmarking with the global best practices such as climate reporting
(3) developing engaging and relevant content.
- Participate in developing thought leadership pieces, research documents and improve internal knowledge management systems
- Ensuring deadline management
Skills & competencies
- Proven research skills and an analytical mind
- A keen interest in ESG, sustainability and sustainable development
- A natural flair for simple, straightforward writing and effective communication
- Confidence to communicate with C-suite executives
- Self-starter and target-oriented with a problem-solving attitude
Qualifications & Experience
- A workplace orientation to sustainability – either through full-time employment or through meaningful project work. For both, the candidate should be able to clearly explain their role and the value they added, apart from giving an account of their learnings.
- Familiarity with globally accepted reporting frameworks, standards and goals such as GRI, Integrated Reporting , TCFD, SDGs, among others. Exposure to ESG rating frameworks will be a plus.
- A basic understanding of stakeholder engagement and materiality analysis
- Understanding of sustainability in a business context
- An MBA or an advanced degree in sustainability or both
- Demonstrable examples of ownership and leadership
Preferred Candidates :
- Candidates who have prior experience in preparing and publishing industry reports and have worked with Credit Rating agencies like Crisil, India Ratings,ICRA, Broking and Securities Firms, Financial institutions and various Banking and NBFC.
- Opportunity to work with leading corporates in India and gain first-hand experience in projects across core reporting, dynamic investor communication and strategic ESG communication
- Develop consulting acumen by learning from the best with a fast-track path to lead projects and build equity in stakeholder communication
- Participation in the creation of communication collaterals that are critical to corporate reputation
- Opportunity to interact first-hand with top industry professionals, and work with some of the biggest brands in the country
- Award winning global offices/studios with ample space for social distancing.
- Best-in-class compensation structure, with an attractive, performance-linked variable pay
- Flexible, fun and informal work environment that values talent, and seeks to provide the best opportunities
- Significant headroom for accelerated growth within the organisation
- Medical and accidental insurance coverage