Client Solutions Specialist
- Wilshire Advisors LLC
- Hybrid in Santa Monica, Broomfield, Chicago, Pittsburgh, or Jersey City office; or remote
- $60,000 - $90,000
- 20 Jan 2023
- 19 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Other, Relationship Management
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
As part of the Wilshire family, you can rest assured that every day you are contributing to an organization that is helping millions of people around the world make better investment decisions for a more secure future. For 50 years, our clients have trusted Wilshire to transform complex theory into practical investment solutions and products.
Founded in 1972, Wilshire advises on over $1.3 trillion in assets and manages $93 billion in assets. Wilshire underwent a corporate transformation in 2021 and is on an exciting journey to deliver best-in-class Investment Solutions, Indices and Benchmarks and Innovative Analytics to a wide range of investors across the world.
Wilshire is seeking a qualified and passionate Client Solutions Specialist.
What you’ll do:
- Work with institutional investors and Wilshire’s Senior Leadership on on-going investment topics and materials
- Work with investment materials, including asset allocation, investment structure, asset class education, manager research and evaluation, and investment manager monitoring
- Work with internal groups on traditional and alternative manager evaluation, investment research, and white papers
- Audit performance measurement work and assist with the creation of client materials
- Frequent communication with clients and Client Board/Committee presentation development and delivery
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in a quantitative field)
- 1-4 years of client relationship experience
- Thorough knowledge of investments and financial markets through past experience, personal investing, coursework, or CFA materials
- Excellent ability to work on tasks both with limited supervision as well as in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Access, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Passionate commitment to continuous professional development
- Desire to participate in the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program is preferred
- This position will work on a hybrid model out of our Santa Monica, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Jersey City, or Broomfield office or remotely in our list of approved states**
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including a collaborative work environment, generous PTO, 401(k) match, affordable & comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance, CFA and other professional membership reimbursement, and more.
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $90,000/year. However, base pay will be determined on an individualized basis considering various factors, including location, qualifications, skills, and experience. The total compensation package includes eligibility for an annual discretionary bonus and a full range of health and financial benefits, which will be provided in conjunction with an offer of employment.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race/ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including gender and gender identity), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, medical condition (as defined by California Government Code section 12926), or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment. In addition, Wilshire Associates adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business. We are completely committed to these principles not only because of the various laws which address these subjects, but because it is the right thing to do for our employees and clients to thrive.
If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at ApplicantAccessibility@wilshire.com or 310-584-6011.
**List of approved states: AK, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI