- Lisbon (PT)
- to be defined
- 20 Jan 2023
- 19 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Sobre a vaga
Job ID: 15464
We are looking for an AML Specialist to our team in Nordea Asset Management. Do you want to contribute to combating money laundering and terrorism financing?
Do you want to be part of a AML/CFT and Sanctions competence centre in Asset Management? If yes, then this might be a position for you.
About This Opportunity
You will join Nordea Asset Management which consists of:
- Nordea Investment Management AB, a Swedish investment firm, authorised by the Swedish FSA (Finansinspektionen) to conduct investment services and investment activities with branches in Finland, Denmark, Norway, Germany and Portugal, and subsidiaries in Denmark, UK and the US.
- Nordea Investment Funds S.A., a fund management company established under the laws of Luxembourg and authorised by the Financial Supervisory Authority in Luxembourg, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), to conduct collective management of funds, including UCITS funds and alternative investment funds (AIFs) with branches in Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium and Singapore; and subsidiaries in Chile and Switzerland.
What You Will Be Doing
As a part of our team, you will perform operational tasks related to anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing and financial sanctions matters by:
- Completing documented initial and ongoing customer due diligence reviews in line with legal requirements, internal policies and procedures.
- Performing PEP & Sanctions screening, as well as transaction monitoring.
- Contributing to ongoing reviews of processes and procedures related to the AML/CFT framework.
- Ensuring stakeholder communication and reporting.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring regulatory driven oversight of counterparties in relation to AML/CFT controls.
- Supporting strategic cross-border projects on AML/CFT matters.
- Maintaining and promoting a sound and compliant AML/CFT culture.
The role is based in Lisbon.
Who You Are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We are looking for three new colleagues to join our team. You will be joining our Portuguese branch and work closely together with the other team members located in Luxembourg and Stockholm.
You have the willingness and ability to read and understand AML/CFT regulatory requirements, the eagerness to learn and develop in the role, are business orientated and pragmatic, as well as:
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience of AML or another relevant area for this role.
- Have a problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and professionalism.
- Are a strong communicator, in speaking and in writing.
- Pay attention to detail and are highly organized.
- Are able to work autonomously and prioritize your tasks.
- Are fluent in Portuguese and English. Knowledge of a Nordic language, French, German, Italian or Spanish is a merit.
- Have a Law, Finance or Economics university degree.
- Have a good understanding of company structures and the asset management environment.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 28/02/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities.
So please come as you are.