Investment Banking Analyst
- Peters & Co. Limited
- Calgary (City), Alberta (CA)
- To be determined
- 18 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Corporate Finance
- Industry Sector
- Investment Bank
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Peters & Co. is currently seeking to hire a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our corporate finance department.
As a member of our investment banking team, a successful candidate will work on public and private equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and other advisory assignments. The successful candidate will develop advanced skills in financial modeling as well as a strong understanding of financial statement analysis and valuation methods.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An undergraduate degree in business or engineering
- Completion of or enrolment in the CFA program
- Financial, accounting and/or energy related work experience
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding qualities of leadership, work ethic, and motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
OVERVIEW OF PETERS & CO. LIMITED
Peters & Co. is an independent, fully integrated investment dealer specializing in investments in the Canadian energy sector for over 50 years.
Peters & Co. provides investment services to institutional investors and private clients; employs its own sales and trading group; conducts specialized and comprehensive investment research on the energy sector; and is an active underwriter for, and financial advisor to, companies active in the Canadian and international energy industry. Peters & Co. has acted as financial advisor in a significant number of merger and acquisition transactions involving energy corporations in Canada and internationally.
For information regarding Peters & Co. please refer to our website at: www.petersco.com
** APPLICATION PROCESS **
Please send your cover letter, resume and transcript to email@example.com and reference “Investment Banking Analyst Job Opportunity” in the subject line. All applications received will be held in the strictest of confidence. We appreciate all applicants’ interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.