Senior Credit Investment Associate/Vice President
- Dorchester Capital Advisors, LLC
- Los Angeles, California
- $175 thousand base, depending on experience
- 09 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Credit Analysis, Hedge Funds, Portfolio Management: Alternatives, Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset, Structured Products
- Industry Sector
- Asset Management
- CFA Charterholder
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Founded in 2001, the Firm invests among private, public, alternative, and secondary market investment opportunities, including among LP and GP interests of credit, hedge, private equity and other types of funds and interests. Fundamental, value-oriented processes, frameworks, and one-team approach to due diligence with a primary focus on "return of capital". Generated top quartile absolute, relative, and risk-adjusted returns over multiple funds and market cycles. Partners average 25 years investment industry experience and employees average more than 12 years tenure with the firm.
Los Angeles-based, top quartile multi-fund credit alts manager seeking experienced Investment Associate/Vice President. Candidate will have a minimum of two-year work experience as Investment Banking Analyst or as an Investment Analyst at a hedge fund or other investment management firm. Preference for Candidate with Credit and related investment experience, with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with requisite computer skills, and with advanced degree(s) in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or Computer Science, such as an MBA, MS, MFE, or CFA designation.
Candidate will be responsible for performing fundamental, value-oriented research on a broad range of investments, including public and private credit and equity investments, as well as, hybrid opportunities, including securitized assets and structures. Candidate will be responsible for research, analysis, writing and presenting investment recommendations to the full research team, and, as a member of research team, will help vet other’s analysis and recommendations as well. This is a hands-on role that will provide the Candidate opportunity to directly impact decision-making.
More searches like this
- Credit Analysis Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Hedge Funds Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Structured Products Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters