Investment Research Analyst
- Carter Financial Management
- Competitive salary plus insurance benefits, retirement, paid time off
- 23 Jan 2023
- 22 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Economics, Equities Research: Buy Side, Fixed Income Research: Buy Side, Multimanager Strategies, Performance Analysis, Portfolio Management: Alternatives, Portfolio Management: Equities, Portfolio Management: Fixed Income, Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset, Private Equity/Venture Capital, Risk Management, Structured Products, Trading
- Industry Sector
- Private Wealth Management Firm
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level I, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Do you love making a difference in a professional financial services environment? Do you enjoy having a variety of responsibilities that take advantage of all your skills? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment? If so - we want to talk to you!
Prestigious Dallas wealth management firm seeks an organized and experienced Investment Analyst to join our established and nationally respected team. We are a small firm making a big impact, and this new position will be instrumental in achieving our future growth goals. We offer competitive pay, a convenient location, growth potential, and insurance/retirement benefits.
The Investment Analyst position combines due diligence, research, asset allocation, portfolio/risk management, and private equity expertise to build and implement investment strategies and policies.
- Performing due diligence on direct investment opportunities and SMA providers
- Building, implementing, and monitoring portfolios and risk management strategies
- Analyzing the quantitative and qualitative aspects of asset class dynamics, investment strategies, and management firms
- Building and maintaining relationships within the investment community, including third-party asset managers and industry contacts.
- Evaluating private capital investment strategies
- Evaluating ESG and DEI opportunities for clients that prefer to focus on those areas.
- Supporting relationship managers in preparing for client meetings and implementing recommendations; participating in client meetings as requested.
- Developing the firm’s asset allocation, portfolio construction, risk management, and public/private market decision-making processes supported by relevant and maintainable indicators
- Producing updated capital market expectations
- Monitoring the current macroeconomic environment, near-term trends, and asset class metrics including fundamentals, valuation, and liquidity factors; publishing resulting macroeconomic updates.
- Conducting quarterly reviews of investment performance
- Creating internal investment communications and client-friendly investment-related publications and blog/social media posts
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in investment and portfolio research, with a relevant industry network.
- Display excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, communication, and social skills,
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and emotional maturity.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (with an emphasis on Excel.)
- CIMA and/or CFA designation - at least 2 parts of CFA completed
More searches like this
- Economics Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Fixed Income Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors