Sell-Side Equity Research Associate
Sell-Side Equity Research Associate, U.S. Capital Advisors LLC
U.S. Capital Advisors is seeking a Research Associate for the company’s headquarters in Houston, TX. The applicant will assist the Director of Research in covering a universe of companies in the North American Midstream sector.
- Build and maintain detailed financial models to forecast a company’s earnings, cash flow, leverage profile, and other metrics over next several years.
- Assist in writing research reports
- Meet and develop relationships with management and investor relations contacts at covered companies.
- Communicate industry thoughts and recommendations with internal Sales and Trading personnel in a clear and succinct manner.
- Communicate industry thoughts and recommendations to clients in a clear and succinct manner.
- Seek out new and underutilized sources of relevant information.
- Advanced experience in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Experience using Bloomberg terminals a plus
- Excellent analytical and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain financial models for companies centered around the three primary financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement).
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Undergraduate degree in Finance/Accounting
- MBA and/or progress towards a CFA designation a plus
- Must be located in Houston, TX
- Pass standard background checks
U.S. Capital Advisors LLC offers a competitive salary and bonus opportunities as well as benefits.
Candidates also submitting a cover letter and/or a sample work product will be viewed positively.