Senior Corporate Planning Analyst
Crescent Point Energy is looking for a Senior Corporate Planning Analyst to join our team with a strong analytical background and financial acumen.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Responsible for preparing and updating internal financial models
- Build comprehensive financial forecasts and valuation models to assist executive level decision making
- Prepare financial and market analysis to assist in budgeting and monitoring actual performance against plans
- Assist in evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions
- Work with various business units and technical teams to evaluate and conduct complex financial and risk analyses of business opportunities
- Provide detailed analysis on companies, industries and market segments
- Research, organize, and prepare presentations of market analyses, feasibility studies and business plans
- Assist in preparation of strategy analysis and presentations
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Undergraduate degree (Business or Finance) with a CPA or CFA designation
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience would be considered a strong asset
- Strong quantitative skills focused on financial analysis and modelling
- An understanding of how to conduct financial analysis and present information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to base decision making on sound financial assessment.
- Ability to adapt to change and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to express ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discern levels of materiality
- Excellent work ethic with a strong attention to detail and a focus on accuracy
Why Crescent Point:
- A highly engaged workforce who is supported, engaged, and connected.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Flexible savings and benefits options to meet your specific needs.
- Employee wellness initiatives, that support the physical, financial, and psychological well-being of our workforce.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Crescent Point is committed to building an inclusive organization that harnesses diverse thinking to innovate and grow. We are transforming our talent programming using an inclusive design lens where diverse points of view and talent are supported.
Crescent Point Energy is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment. If you require accommodations at any stage in the hiring process, please let your Talent Management team know. This includes conducting interviews in person or virtually via Microsoft Teams. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.