Credit Fraud Manager
Sobre a vaga
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The credit department at Revolut is anything but ordinary. They design, develop and launch credit products across the globe 🌎
The team manages our products from day one to the end – developing the back and front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local set-up in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
It's a big old job, but our people are a Credit to us all ✨
Our Credit Manager (Fraud) will lead credit fraud operations for our global credit business. You’ll be a fountain of knowledge on regulatory risk and compliance standards, an expert in strategic initiatives to optimise fraud detection and mitigation, and have a sixth sense related to emerging fraud trends through data driven analysis.
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring product-level compliance with group fraud policies
- Continuously improving credit fraud policies, procedures and the credit fraud playbook
- Strategically investigating and ensuring remediation of risk incidents, risk issues and control breaches for credit product fraud risk
- Engaging cross-functionally where appropriate to drive the prioritisation of credit fraud related issues
- Defining metrics and dashboards to enable proactive monitoring of early warning indicators
- Owning and delivering required updates on credit fraud at various forums and committees
- Ensuring no breaches of the defined credit fraud risk appetite
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience of managing credit fraud preferably in a retail bank or fintech
- Deep knowledge of credit fraud related investigative processes
- Demonstrable success implementing fraud controls and metrics
- Highly analytical mindset with excellent problem solving skills
- Curiosity and drive to identify and implement improvements to automate wherever possible
Nice to have
- Solid understanding of credit policy governance framework and is able to work through 2nd/3rd line of defence in a competent manner
- The ability to deliver excellent results that exceeds requirements, plan appropriately to meet multiple objectives and think forward on inter-dependencies to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Solid understanding of retail credit products
- Generally clear, concise and structured communication style with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple manner
- Deep thinker mindset and the ability to process a lot of information
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL & other data analysis tools and also willing to learn new technology
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.