Investment Associate - Real Estate Investor
- Part of the Investment team based in London.
- Report into the Managing Director
- Acquisitions, financing and disposals.
- Screening of investment deal flow, underwriting, due diligence, structuring and execution of transactions, monitoring and divestments.
- Rigorous underwriting process, including full due diligence, market review, valuation, legal, structuring, negotiation and documentation.
- Excel modelling, investment reports, market analysis.
- Support writing Investment Teasers and detailed IM recommendations and presentations.
- Role will develop quickly to provide a lot more responsibility and so origination experience is an advantage.
- 2.1 or better real estate degree, or economics / business degree.
- Preferably 3-5 years prior real estate investment experience as a Senior Analyst or Junior Associate.
- Backgrounds could include real estate private equity, real estate investment manager or asset manager.
- Private Equity mentality with entrepreneurial flair.
- Fluent in English.
- Additional European (German) is a nice to have but not a pre-requisite.
- High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant interest in working in an Entrepreneurial platform.