Real Estate Private Equity Analyst
Sobre a vaga
Real Estate Private Equity Analyst
Norfin is a Portuguese leading Real Estate Investment Manager founded in 1999 and with over €1.5bn of assets under management in funds, SICAFIs or SPVs, with a high diversity of profiles and strategies across all Real Estate and Real Estate connected sectors for a wide range of institutional investors. Arrow Global is a pan-European Credit and Real Estate investment firm, with over €5.3bn of funds under management.
Further information available at www.norfin.pt and https://www.arrowglobal.net/
Our success is built by our high-performance, talented and innovative team inserted in our corporate culture of excellence, meritocracy and close cooperation reflecting strongly on our mission to “Create Better Financial Futures”. We recognise the importance of having both the best individuals and providing them with the means and the motivation to excel and together build a team stronger than the sum of its parts.
Due to the company’s growth strategy to an increase in capital deployment, Norfin is looking to hire 4 top-tier individuals to join their Investment & Origination team.
The Investment & Origination team leads the sourcing of new investors, investment opportunities and the strategic planning and analysis of all new investments made by and through Norfin, offering Real Estate Private Equity (“REPE”) Analysts the broad exposure to all steps of the processes that lead to the underwriting of multi-million euros investments or divestments of Real Estate Assets, Real Estate-related companies or financings of Real Estate plays.
The successful candidates will thus be expected to be involved in the development, structuring and financing of transactions, perform the supporting research and modelling efforts and regularly attend both internal and external meetings, site visits, negotiations and due diligence sessions. We expect all analysts to be passionate about learning, attentive to detail and goal oriented.
As a Real Estate Private Equity Analyst your responsibilities may include:
- Source, analyse and pitch investment opportunities and ideas;
- Strategic design of business plans and supporting financial modelling for underwriting processes;
- Support to deal execution and financial structuring;
- Create and present a wide array of deal memorandums and pitches;
- Perform Market research and analysis;
- Reporting and KPI analysis of existing investments for strategic redefinition;
- Support to investor relations.
- Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree in Finance, Management or Economics;
- Engineering or Maths backgrounds with relevant finance experience will also be considered;
- Understanding finance and valuation fundamentals;
- A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing or speaking;
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking;
- A high degree of perfectionism and attention to detail;
- Self-awareness and a will to constantly learn and evolve;
- Collaborative and open attitude, contributing to a positive culture;
- Perseverance and stamina;
- Fluent in English (C1 or above) and Portuguese;
The following are not mandatory, but will be highly valued:
- Experience/knowledge in private equity, investment banking, corporate finance, consultancy, Real Estate;
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint (VBA knowledge will be valued);
- Financial modelling skills.
- Available to start working by no later than February 2023 (preference for who can start in January);
- Brief motivational paragraph in the candidacy email;
- CV in pdf format.
- Submit applications
- HR screening interviews with selected CVs – week of December 5th
- Norfin optional excel & powerpoint test
- 1 to 2 face to face interview rounds
Please note: This is a sample recruitment process, with steps being optional at Norfin’s sole discretion
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 4th December, 2022.