Finance Business Partnering (m/f)
Sobre o nosso cliente
- One of the world's leading multinational providers of mining and infrastructure solutions.
- Regional compliance to tax Standard, Tax Procedures and Tax Guidelines;
- Strategyandplanning - regional taxplanning, strategictaxplanning, taxrulings, regional fundingadvice;
- Taxaudits - incometaxauditcomplianceandmanagement, indirecttaxauditcomplianceandmanagement, taxcontroversy case management;
- Projects - taximplicationsof M&A proposalsincluding legal structureanddebt/equitystructure, develop, implementandmanagetaxtransactions to managethetax rate and/ortaxrisk, structureofthegroup - newentities, removingentities, taximplicationsofcountryentry;
- Ensurethetaxobligationsandtaxlawsinallcountriesinregion are compliedwith for directandindirect taxes;
- Ensureallcomplianceobligations for theregion are lodgedandpaidontimeandincompliancewith local requirements. Coordinatefinancestaffand/orexternalserviceproviders to achievethis;
- Managethe regional transferpricingprogram for documentationandstrategy. Provideadviceinregiononcrossbordertransactions;
- ManagetherelationshipwithRevenueauthoritiesandexternaladvisors for theregion;
- Managethetaxeffectaccounting for theregion;
- Managetheeffectivetax rate for theregion, includingmanagementoftaxlosses, efficientrepatriationofprofits, taxefficientstructures, thincapitalisation, utilisationoftaxlosses;
- Taxgovernance - developmentandmaintenanceofthetaxpolicyintheregion, thetax standard, proceduresandguidelines, taxationletterofassuranceprocess, country to regional to global, monitoring, reportingandimplementingcontrols for taxrisks;
- Keepup to date withlegislativechangesintheregion, understand, manageandcommunicatetheimpactofchanges to interestedstakeholders. Proactivelymanageanychangesrequired as a resultoflegislativechanges.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or similar;
- 10 years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience of working in an international Company;
- Strong knowledge of corporate tax, transfer pricing, tax treaties, income source rules and VAT principles;
- Experience in international tax law and IFRS tax reporting;
- Experience in dealing with tax issues for multiple countries;
- Business advisory experience preferred;
- Audit experience preferred;
- Certified accountant Professional;
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage;
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese;
- High attention to detail, team management and responsible;
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- International environment and culture;
- Team management of 3 to 6 people;
- Specialist advice across the region.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Quote job ref