Head of Commercial Finance / Business Unit Finance Director
Key activities consider:
- Support and develop the global Finance transformation;
- Identify growth opportunities, margin improvements and risks on a regular basis;
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of the Business Unit strategy;
- Lead regular reporting, financial analysis, forecast and budget processes for the business, and evaluate potential investments and acquisitions;
- Ensure compliance with relevant company policies and support group wide projects to improvement of the quality management system;
- Drive the regular financial planning, review and reporting processes for the Business Unit including, monthly reporting, budgeting, forecasting at short/mid-term and support strategic planning;
- Support senior management and the BU leadership team in decision making by assessing and validating the financial impact of short-, mid- and long-term activities, and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Work with the Investment Controller to ensure all Business Unit Capital Investments are reviewed and approved in a timely manner through the Group Approvals process, co-ordinating with Project Owners and key business/finance stakeholders;
- Run customer and product profitability analysis to support portfolio and pricing strategies across the Business Unit;
- Work with the Site Heads of Finance to analyse, understand and interpret the financial performance of the Sites within the Business Unit, including but not limited to Revenue, COGS, Overheads, Net Working Capital and CAPEX;
- Ensure that all financial data and reporting is correct, checked and assumptions recorded to minimise risk and facilitate management decisions;
- Ensure all Group deliverables are provided on a timely basis and take ownership for developing group reporting requirements.
Decision Making & Influence
- Required to make decisions within remit above and to escalate issues with risk/implication to the Group Head of Controlling;
- Support business decisions with critical financial analysis and influence senior stakeholders to drive decisions supporting the long-term financial plan;
- Role holder needs to apply experience to resolve complex problems and demonstrate presentation skills as well as communication strength at all levels.
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), Bachelor in financial management, engineering or economics desirable;
- 10+ years' relevant post qualification experience;
- Strong and proven leadership skills including financial management, employee management, training and coaching skills;
- Previous experience of financial reporting for a group or from practice experience;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, to enable the job holder to influence at all levels;
- Experience gained in a Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience (desirable);
- Experience of working with complicated ERP systems (SAP would be a plus);
- Experience Operating in a large Multi-Locational Corporate Entity;
- Experience of working within global matrix organisations.
- Amazing Opportunity to work for a global business based in Portugal.
Pesquise mais Ofertas
Joao Bernardo Goncalves
Quote job ref