Analyst / Senior Analyst, Business Development
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Conducting company and industry research, understanding of the relevant market and industry (best practices) and identifying information required for the subject matter
- Conducting competitive analysis (analysing trends impacting the business) to provide the Management with data and insights for decision-making;
- Building financial models / projections, identifying key assumptions required for application of the selected valuation methodologies, gathering, analysing and benchmarking the reasonableness of the assumptions adopted.
- Maintain up-to-date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets and latest trends and statistics of the industry.
- Compiling financial data and performing financial due diligence on prospective projects and recommend an investment decision.
- Assisting in project brief, related agreements, presentations, recommendations and business proposals to the Management
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration. Other fields are also encouraged.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and functions
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present clearly and concisely
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Good interpersonal skills & team player
- Excellent academic credentials
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Bachelors