(Assistant) Finance Manager (Corporate Planning and Budgeting - Performance measurement)
- Bank Of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 13 Feb 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Focus in performance measurement function.
- Utilize digital reporting to support value add conversations with business and ensure effective and efficient financial analysis to influence business performance.
- Outline best practices relating to product and business segment revenue booking practices.
- Maintain up-to-date management information and implement relevant control measures to ensure the integrity of financial data.
- Assist in preparation of segmental reporting in financial disclosure.
- Establish system requirement upon new business or products and perform UAT of system enhancement projects.
- Handle any ad hoc project assigned by the management
- Bachelor Degree holder or above with major in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in CPA / CMA / CIMA / CFA /CFP / AHKIB is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and critical mindset, capable of examining and analyzing financial and management information with business acumen
- Keen to challenge existing procedures and strive for simplification and automation
- Self-motivated, creative and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good report writing skills in both Chinese and English with ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language
- Fluent in both spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a plus