- Mavuca Capital Advisors Private Limited
- Mumbai, Konkan (IN)
- basic + variable salary + health insurance
- 08 Nov 2022
- 08 Dec 2022
- Job Function
- Banking, Corporate Finance, Credit Analysis, Other
- Industry Sector
- Consulting Firm, Investment Bank
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Mavuca Capital Advisors ever-expanding clientele - corporate, financial institutions, start-up sectors are rapidly growing. The clients’ growth brings in numerous resources banking, investment banking, advisory, capital raising assignments. Mavuca is in urgent need to increase its team strength.
In a short 4 year span, Mavuca has successfully executed 19 fund-raising transactions with aggregating over INR 8100 crore.
Mavuca’s every team-member will have one-of-fastest learning curve in the domain of corporate finance, capital markets and financial research. That’s a promise.
Mavuca is looking for Investment Banking Analyst (#1 each at Mumbai & Ahmedabad):
Job Description (include some combination of below activities):
- Industry and corporate analysis and research. Assist senior team members in transactions under execution and deal pitches to targeted clients. Primarily, nature of transactions is fund raising - debt, mezzanine and equity. Data mining about clients, its businesses and decision-makers therein
- Prepare Pitch-Books and transaction documents. Prepare financial & valuation models and perform financial analysis of companies. Monitor chosen industry for current events, valuations, financials and market intelligence. Coordinate with clients for data. Assist other colleagues with various client coverage initiatives. Draft industry-related, transaction-related, market-related social media communique.
- Deep knowledge of accounting, financial statements analysis, ratio-analysis, financial modelling, valuation analysis including Discounted Cash Flows, Relative Valuations, asset valuations, Comparable comps, Transaction Multiple. Quick grasping and analytical skills Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to present concisely Proficiency in Microsoft applications like EXCEL, PPT, Word Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines CFA Charter-holder or CFA candidates having passed Level 2 exams & Bachelors degree Experienced candidates preferred.
Interested candidates may revert over email with their detailed resume to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org