Research Analyst Associate
Family Office Exchange (“FOX”) was the first and continues to be the industry-leading membership organization that brings together families, family office executives, and trusted advisors to build a community focused on peer exchange, continuous learning, and objective guidance. The community includes 8,000 family leaders and sophisticated advisors from 500 organizations in 20 countries.
We currently have a phenomenal opportunity on our Research team as:
Associate, Research Analyst
The Research Analyst role at Family Office Exchange (“FOX”) is a role supporting quantitative research for family offices and the wealth advisors who serve them. The Research Analyst will help support every aspect of the research process — from survey design and launch to participant management (answering client questions and facilitating the process) to data cleaning, analysis and report writing.
Working out our conveniently office located downtown Chicago, this role also offers the option to be hybrid.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports FOX research studies from start to finish, including survey design and implementation, completing and sharing data analysis, and supporting report development.
- Ensures quality and accuracy of data and results at every stage of the research process. Communicates constantly with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate use of information and confidence in the process.
- Serves as a content resource and problem solver to internal and external customers. Provides support to survey participants, clients, and members. Offers assistance with questionnaire completion and interpretation of results. Responds promptly and articulately to research inquiries from survey participants and FOX staff.
- Coordinates all projects in an efficient manner.
- Proactively supports all initiatives of the FOX Research Department by serving as key resource/subject matter expert on survey data.
Ideal Professional Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; exceptional record of achievement in academics.
- Minimum of two years of experience implementing and supporting complex research projects to include prior experience working on research projects end-to-end.
- Experience in the wealth management, investment experience in an investment firm, custodian, or investment research firm in roles such as Research Coordinator, Research Analyst, Quantitative Analyst, Market Research Analyst and/or Project Coordinator is highly desired.
- Expertise with online survey tools (Qualtrics), data analytics software (SPSS, Stata, or others), and data visualization software.
- Working knowledge of investment management principles and performance analytics is a plus.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated facility in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting.
- Outstanding communicator: Committed to communicating with clarity and professionalism with teammates, vendors, members, and others. Comfortable using all available channels to ensure that the goals and realities of all projects are constantly and clearly communicated to all stakeholders. Committed to process and product improvement through constructive and productive dialog.
- Demonstrated facility in building, managing, and interpreting complex datasets.
- Demonstrated ability in synthesizing data for consumption via PowerPoint and/or written reports.
- Flexibility and aptitude to move from strategic to tactical and from partnership to independence frequently, while maintaining effective team dynamics.
- Technical facility to work in various statistical analysis tools (Excel, SPSS, and potentially others), data collection technologies (including Qualtrics), and data visualization software.
More searches like this
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Operations Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Wealth Management Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Other Private Wealth Management Firm Full Time jobs in Bachelors