Associate / Senior Associate
Springforth Capital is an Investment Banking and Capital Advisory Services firm pioneered by an eminent group of professionals and industry experts.
Investment Banking professional to deliver the deal souring and execution. Associates work in a very rewarding and high paced environment. The associate is responsible for many essential components of client relationship development and transaction execution. He/she is typically involved in developing analysis for marketing investment banking services and executing transactions, and has developed the experience to function as an associate on some financing or advisory transactions. He/She handles client meetings on matters related to a financing and structuring transactions.
Role and responsibilities:
- Support and assist the Investment Bankers / Directors.
- Assists with the training and development of junior team members.
- Participate in calls and meetings with clients.
- Develop financial models based on client's needs using available financial products.
- Prepare correspondence, marketing information and presentations for senior bankers.
- Draft, edit and organize offering materials, management presentations and client pitches.
- Research and compile market data relating to prior or future transactions.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Focus on new Business Development through regular industry coverage by primary and secondary research, prospect meetings and industry events.
Life cycle of the mandate with the help of support team and work from Origination of the mandate to till the Execution.
Assisting execution process through building financial models, investor decks, finalizing the reports , presentations and other collateral building.
Investor / Lender liaison: Liaison with the potential investors / lenders such as banks & financial institutions on a continuous basis and take specific the transactions to the closure.
Eligibility: Candidates with up to 5 years of experience working in an Indian investment bank
Note: Apply only if you meet the eligibility criteria