We are a hedge fund situated in Marin County, California, seeking an extraordinary individual to join our quantitative trading team.
We are looking for an experienced Options Trader to assist in the management of our semi-systematic strategies. We invest clients' assets in the stock and options markets using models which direct us towards generating consistent, uncorrelated returns. Our team is composed of former floor traders who actively manage the portfolio utilizing options, stocks, and ETFs. We have achieved an outstanding track record, never having experienced a down year in our 26 years of operation.
- 3 and more years of successful trading experience in a hedge-fund, broker-dealer, or market-making firms
- Index and/or commodities options trading background or knowledge highly preferred
- Understanding of option greeks, option valuation, hedging, and risk management
- Ability to work market hours (~6:00 am-3:00 pm)
What it takes to succeed in this role:
- Superior quantitative and logical reasoning skills
- Flexibility and patience to learn new trading strategies and methods
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional work ethic, and strong analytical skills to implement models for the firm
- A creative mindset to embrace the process of looking for patterns and identifying trading opportunities by logically forecasting the financial market's next move
- Basic fluency in Python – ability to write code and make changes to our algorithmic strategies
- Ground floor opportunity to grow and participate in the convexity of joining a fund that is now receiving meaningful institutional interest
- Become a member of a team that supports your creative efforts to innovate and adapt on both a professional and personal level
- Join a team with a passion for finding creative solutions in an ever-changing market, while delivering value to our investors
If you decide to apply - please include a cover letter with a copy of your resume.