- Perform the financial modeling and analysis supporting investment decisions for project development and acquisition opportunities. Maintain detailed financial models for each transaction from the start of the development process through the successful closing of the investment and/or financing.
- Interact closely with Executive Management to provide support throughout the business development process, advising them on alternative structures, expected investment returns and cash waterfalls.
- Identify and articulate main project economic and financial risks, advise on appropriate mitigation factors and contingencies.
- Support senior team members in the structuring, negotiating, and execution of transactions. Support the process for financial partner/lender selection, including preparing presentations, marketing pieces, teasers and engaging with prospective counterparties to clarify project valuation, risk allocation, assumptions and market perspectives.
- Develop and document financing, valuation, and modeling best practices.
- Maintain a competitive market knowledge
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Masters
- Economics Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Masters
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Masters
- Risk Management Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Masters
- Structured Products Utilities (e.g., Oil & Gas, Energy) Full Time jobs in Masters