Portfolio Manager Associate
- AAFMAA Wealth Management & Trust LLC
- Reston, Virginia (US)
- $75K-$100K salary, bonus potential and benefits
- 31 Oct 2022
- 30 Nov 2022
- Job Function
- Other, Performance Analysis, Wealth Management
- Industry Sector
- Private Wealth Management Firm
- Employment Type
- Full Time
AAFMAA Wealth Management & Trust LLC (AWM&T), a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Armed Forces Mutual Aid Association (AAFMAA), offers investment management, financial planning, and trust services exclusively to members of the military community. With over $650M in AUM, AWMT is looking for an analytical, bright, driven individual to join the Investment team as a Portfolio Manager Associate.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Support the AWMT Investment team in constructing, implementing and managing investment portfolios and portfolio trading
- Provide input and assist with securities trading.
- Maintain investment/trading platform to ensure smooth operations.
- Oversee investment performance data, maintain performance measurement system and apply analysis and reporting tools to evaluate investment activities.
- Review portfolios for investment accuracy; evaluate equity and fixed income securities, objectives and investment projects based on AWMT investment strategies.
- Write Investment Policy Committee reports.
Education & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience with a financial institution
- Knowledge of investment and asset allocation theory and fixed income concepts
- Strong analytical skills, commitment to extensive analysis, extreme attention to details and precision
- A rewarding career with potential for growth into senior level portfolio management, with a growing team that is loyal, dedicated, caring, and hard-working.
- Base salary, bonus opportunity and a complete package of benefits.
- Fiduciary services, always in the best interest of our clients.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of current and veteran military families.