Asset Consulting Group is seeking a Research Analyst to identify new investment managers, perform due diligence and monitor existing managers in client accounts. This individual will work in conjunction with other Research Analysts and support client service efforts of the Consultants and Portfolio Analysts. For more information regarding Asset Consulting Group, please visit our website at www.acgnet.com. This position is located in St. Louis.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with senior analysts to source, identify, evaluate and monitor investment managers across multiple strategies on a global basis
- Perform detailed investment due diligence and document through meeting notes and investment memos
- Present findings and results to internal and external constituents, as needed
- Maintain and analyze manager performance data
- Coordinate RFP process for manager searches
- Maintain qualitative and quantitative information for prospective and existing investment managers within the firm’s proprietary databases
- Participate in ad hoc research projects
- Provide support to internal investment professionals and other business partners
- CFA designation preferred
- Genuine interest for capital markets, investment analysis and investing
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach and active listener/interpreter
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience analyzing investments
- Ability to travel on a regular basis - Position may require up to 25% travel
- Please note that Guggenheim requires all individuals who enter our workplace or perform work in-person to be fully vaccinated. Individuals who are unvaccinated may be eligible for an accommodation (which may entail remote work) and may reach out to our HR Accommodation office for inquiries about possible accommodations.
About Asset Consulting Group
Asset Consulting Group (ACG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guggenheim Partners and located in St. Louis, MO. ACG is an investment consulting firm focused exclusively on providing sophisticated, creative investment expertise to a select group of clients. We partner with our clients to recommend customized investment solutions. We provide guidance and perspective to help our clients sift through the many complex investment issues they are faced with, and work with them to develop and monitor comprehensive investment strategies in the most effective, efficient way possible. ACG delivers investment consulting and advisory services such as multi-asset allocation, research and related investment services to institutions and ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
About Guggenheim Partners
Guggenheim Partners is a diversified financial services firm that delivers value to its clients through two primary businesses: Guggenheim Investments, a premier global asset manager and investment advisor, and Guggenheim Securities, a leading investment banking and capital markets business. Guggenheim’s professionals are based in offices around the world, and our commitment is to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity while advancing the strategic interests of our clients.
Guggenheim is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Learn more at GuggenheimPartners.com, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuggenheimPtnrs.