Credit Risk - Global Investment Bank
- Provided timely credit analysis of counterparts, market events and regulatory change to senior management.
- Manage the approval process in line with the firm's risk appetite, applicable credit policies and industry regulations.
- Maintain dialogues and proactive communications with business lines and Department of Risk
- At least 8 years' experience in corporate and/ or structured finance credit risk
- Hands-on counterparty credit analysis
- Solid knowledge in derivatives products
- Fluent in English