Investment Banking Intern
- Summer internship : 2
- Regular internship : 4
- Part-time internship: 2
- Assist in the business development process and take lead on identified prospects
- Provide research support for project analysis.
- Collect and analyzing information.to make appropriate investment decision.
- Prepare financial models and investor memorandums.
- Willingness to take-up cross functional roles is desirable.
- As the firm is of boutique nature, the range of work is large, job roles, at times, overlap.
- Summer internship: MBA / Engineering students willing to take up internship in the investment banking domain
- Regular internship : MBA with 1-2 years of experience wanting to get trained and pursue a career in investment banking
- CFA Level 1 / 2 cleared candidate and about to appear for the next level, with 1-2 years of experience wanting to make a career in investment banking
- Part-time internship: MBA / Engineering final year students willing to take up internship in investment banking
- Summer internship : 2-3 months
- Regular internship : 6 months
- Part-time internship: 6 months
- Summer internship : NA
- Regular internship : Rs 10000/- per month
- Part-time internship: Rs 5000/- per month (expected work is 4hrs per day)
Work mode: Combination of work from home and work place.