Fixed Income Trader
The Cash Trading Desk works closely with the Low Duration Strategy Team in the management of the client portfolios across a range of Enhanced Cash strategies. The role of the Cash Trader is to ensure cash is available in client portfolios for daily activity which can include settlements and/or flows. This person also works with other teams across the firm for any same day cash needs.
• Domestic Bond Trading
• Market Surveillance – Monitor the market and communicate factors that impact portfolio’s buy/sell decisions. This includes understanding economic fundamentals, supply and demand dynamics, seasonal events and technical factors that drive the market.
• Portfolio Construction – Analyze, propose, and execute trades.
• Portfolio Monitoring – Track portfolios for proper structure, sector weightings and duration.
• Understand account guidelines and monitor portfolios for compliance with guidelines.
• Support settlements and pricing functions