Senior - Independence Consultant | Lisboa
Sobre a vaga
EY is looking for a Senior Consultant to join the Risk Management & Independence Team.
Independence is a concept fundamental to the audit profession and is pervasive in all dealings between EY and its clients. Independence means that EY and its professionals should be free from interests that might be incompatible with objectivity, integrity and impartiality, both in fact and in appearance.
Risk Management supports our people in managing the risks that arise during our daily working lives. We work closely with all parts of the organization to identify, manage, and monitor risk, providing coordinated advice and assistance on independence, conflicts, compliance, regulatory, policy, security issues, as well as dealing with claims and any queries regarding ethics.
- Perform analyses for identification of risks and inconsistencies of information within different tools used to monitor aspects of risk and support teams with resolution of such findings;
- Design and execute testing procedures for testing compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Documentation of findings, including performing root-cause analyses and proposal of recommendations;
- Assist in providing guidance to client-serving teams in the completion of client acceptance and other periodic independence procedures.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- A team player and customer service mindset happy to help others with various queries and requests
- Proactive, driven and able to work autonomously in a busy and dynamic environment;
- Project management, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Portuguese and English;
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
To qualify for the role, the candidate must have
- Academic bachelor or Master, mainly in business management or financial fields of study;
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience related with Compliance, Regulatory or Risk Management & Independence areas;
- Full Portuguese and English Proficiency.
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package and includes support for flexible working and career development. Plus, we offer support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around the world and opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.