Manager - Tax Business Services/Corporate Tax | Lisboa
Sobre a vaga
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In EY Tax, you’ll have the opportunity to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. You’ll get a unique glimpse deep inside a company’s business and become a trusted advisor, working collaboratively on a team that influences major business decisions. Demand has made this a rapidly growing area, and the relationships we build here translate into big business in other areas, making this a true priority.
As a Tax Services Manager, you will be a part of our Business Tax Services. Our Business Tax Services practice provides tax planning, compliance and provisioning services in all of the major industry sectors and make up the main business tax service offerings for our Tax practice. One of the benefits of being in Business Tax Advisory is that you will develop the technical proficiency and connectivity to address client issues as well as develop as a well-rounded, quality-focused tax professional.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a manager for our Business Tax Service's practice, you will develop the combination of deep tax knowledge and a sophisticated understanding of business drivers to serve your clients to the best of your ability.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Execution of a variety of corporate, personal, trust and partnership assignments including planning, compliance, provision and controversy matters;
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations;
- Coaching and mentoring more junior staff to execute assignments with accuracy and completeness;
- Enhance technical skills by remaining up-to-date on trends, new legislative developments and tax authority decisions, and apply them to complex situations relevant to the client;
- Identify opportunities for providing tax planning and other special services and contribute to thought leadership materials;
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products.
To qualify for the role you must have
- An undergraduate degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of tax experience;
- An accounting designation or other related experience or certification relevant to an area of specialization;
- Excellent supervisory, analytical, and leadership ability;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A commitment to learning in a tax technology environment;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Process oriented with excellent documentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Mature, proactive, committed, highly motivated and driven team player.
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package and includes support for flexible working and career development. Plus, we offer support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around the world and opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.